Friday, March 14, 2008

flickr updated

As you probably have not noticed, I have updated the design of the blog. I could not follow my own advice... But I think it looks nicer, more consistent with my website and less like a default blogger template.

In more important news, I have uploaded all of my 2007-present photos to my flickr site and I am in the process of adding tags and organizing them. I am trying to be a picky photo editor and it is hard to choose: technical quality and content quality are often weakly correlated. In addition to my best photos, I also archive all my published photos here as well as photos of projects.

Once the photos are tagged, I will have time for some new essays, and hopefully soon, my first how-to article.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home