Sunday, March 2, 2008

website updated

Hello! I have completed a major website update with the help of my wonderful wife Summer. All of the major sections are functional and have some content. These sort of projects are when I pay dearly for disorganization - photos and project descriptions on dozens of hard drives and CDs (some of which are failing or semi-functional); thousands of files heaped together in great festering piles. Well, some missing data aside (in my buddy's attic as well as in my shipping container) I think there are some cool pictures and a good overview of the last decade or so, from a fun-loving and semi-professional viewpoint.

This last year (2007) has been a great one for photography. With lots of travel, careful study, new equipment, and mostly lots and lots of practice, I have taken tens of thousands of pictures. So there are tens of thousands of junk photos I need to wade through. But among those are a few hundred good ones and a handful of great ones. My wife, being punctual and organized in all things, has had all of them online for months. Right now, they are sitting patiently on our family flickr account, sucking up all the praise and commentary that should rightly be going to my studiokumar account! Over the next few days I will be putting the best photos onto my account and the photo section of my website should fill out accordingly.

Please look through the website and photos and provide comments and corrections. If you are family or a close friend, this part is obligatory!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home